The Textbook is set up as a Tour visiting all the floors of the Warehouse by a Tour Guide, and beyond.The following Tours are available:
- The Grand Warehouse Tour You will visit the three floors of the Warehouse with your Tour Guide in a more or less logical order. After this tour you should have a thorough grasp of the Warehouse.
- Methodology Take this tour if you want to understand the theoretical foundation of the Warehouse. You will go deep into the plumbing: the functional model of settlement, value and information.
- Supervision If you have done the Grand Warehouse Tour you might wonder if anybody is looking after the Warehouse given the inherent risks involved. Take this tour to meet the supervisors of the Warehouse andtour the minimum standards that have been agreed on internationally.
- Innovation On this tour you get to see what is new or expected soon in the euro Warehouse. You will visit the Innovation lab in the attic, the three-colored room on top of the Warehouse.
- Cryptocurrencies Take the Pseudowarehouse Tour if you want to learn about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Is it money? Time will tell, for now they have their own Pseudowarehouse.